Home City Council Departments Services Calendar Contact Us Search
San Ramon Art & Wind Festival
Parks and Community Services Menu
About Us
parks and community services
classes and programs
parks and community services
parks and community services
Parks and Facilities
parks and community services
Recreation Guide
parks and community services
San Ramon Performing Arts
parks and community services

  Home | Event Schedule | Festival Map | Directions & Parking | Kid's Zone | Arts & Crafts
Wind Activities | Food | Press | Shop | Sponsors | Information Alley | FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the Art and Wind Festival?
The San Ramon Art and Wind Festival is on Sunday and Monday, of Memorial Day weekend.

Where is the Art and Wind Festival?
The San Ramon Art and Wind Festival is at San Ramon Central Park, 12501 Alcosta Blvd on the corner of Bollinger Canyon Road and Alcosta Blvd. in San Ramon.

Where can I park?
Parking is available in three areas: Bishop Ranch #1 at the corner of Camino Ramon and Bollinger Canyon; Bishop Ranch # 3 at 2641 Camino Ramon. Accessible parking is at Iron Horse Middle School, 12601 Alcosta Blvd.

Can I drop off my family before I park?
YES! We have two family drop-off zones: along Alcosta Blvd. just south of the fire station and on Bollinger Canyon Road in front of the Kids Zone.

What if it rains?
The San Ramon Art and Wind Festival is a rain or shine event. Activities will continue as planned regardless of the weather.

Can I bring my pet?
Yes, leashed pets are allowed. Park rules regarding pets must be followed. Unfortunately due to health regulations pets are not allowed in the food courts at the Art and Wind Festival. This will be strictly enforced.

Is there an entry fee?
General Admission to the festival is free. Both free and pay-to-play activities are available at the event.   

Is there an ATM at the event?
Yes. The ATM is located inside the San Ramon Community Center during the event. See map for details

Is ID required to purchase wine, beer or margaritas?
Any person purchasing an alcoholic beverage will be required to provide government issued, valid ID.   

Have More Questions?
Please call (925) 973-3200 or email parks@sanramon.ca.gov