The Teen Council's charge, as approved by the San Ramon City Council, is to:
- Make recommendations to the staff, Parks and Community Services Commission and City Council on the delivery of teen programs, facilities, activities, services and policies.
- Appoint Policy, Program, and Facility, standing sub-committees and other sub-committees as necessary to provide preliminary review and comment of recommendations prior to being presented to full Committee.
- Receive and evaluate input from the community, including input from other individuals and organizations on issues relevant to teen programming.
- Act as a liaison for teen issues to other governmental, non-profit and private organizations.
- Serve as a resource and advocate to the city on teen issues.
- Provide feedback to staff on the assessment of current and future needs of the teen community for the purpose of program and facility planning.
- Be a channel of communication between the staff, the teen participants and the teen community.
Meeting Times: 3rd Tuesday of the month
6:30 P.M.-8:00 P.M.
Dougherty Station Community Center - The Loft
>>Click here for the most recent Teen Council Meeting Agenda<<
CITY COUNCIL LIAISON:
PARKS & COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMISSION LIAISON:
Heidi Kenniston-Lee - Primary
Dominique Yancey - Alternate
Steve Cox, Youth & Teen Coordinator