Remember to always check with the Planning Division at (925) 973-2560 to confirm zoning requirements prior to beginning your project!
REQUIRED DOCUMENT SUBMITTAL
(Please provide three (3) complete sets)
- Cover Sheet Information: address of project; name, address & phone number of project owner; description of project (extent of interior demolition); schedule of demolition work.
- Plot Plan: (indicate scale); lot dimensions; plan view of the site showing the location of buildings undergoing interior demolition; dimensions of buildings, building setbacks and yards; north arrow; identification of all streets and right-of-ways adjacent to the site; location of all driveways and site entrances.
- Architectural Plans: (drawn to scale); floor plans identifying all building areas where interior demolition is to occur and what elements of existing construction are to be removed. When applicable, provide existing and proposed building elevations and square footages.
- Structural Plans: (drawn to scale); when the proposed demolition will involve structural changes, or necessitate installation of temporary structural support systems, provide all necessary structural details/calculations and structural material specs.
- Plumbing/Mechanical/Electrical Demolition Information: plans or information sufficient to identify the location and extent of all plumbing/mechanical/electrical equipment and fixture demolition.
- Fire Protection Equipment Demolition: plans or information sufficient to identify the location and extent of all fire protection equipment demolition.
- San Ramon Valley Fire Department Receipt of Construction Drawings, 1500
Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583; (925) 838-6600
OTHER DOCUMENTS (2 copies, when required)
An "Asbestos Demolition/Renovation Notification Form" from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District prior to any commercial demolition where asbestos/hazardous materials exist. BAAQMD may be contacted at:
Bay Area Air Quality Management District
939 Ellis Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 771-6000