Remember to always check with the Planning Division at (925) 973-2560 to confirm zoning requirements prior to beginning your project!
REQUIRED DOCUMENT SUBMITTAL
(Please provide three (3) complete sets)
- Cover Sheet Information: address of project; name, address & phone number of project owner; name, address, phone number, (title & registration information) of project designer; description of project; gross area of structure; height of structure.
- Original Signature (& wet stamp) of Project Designer Is Required On All Drawings.
- Plot Plan: (indicate scale); lot dimensions; identification of all streets and rights-of-way adjacent to the site; location of easements and visible utilities; dimensions which indicate the distances from all existing and proposed buildings to adjacent property lines, existing buildings, and street curb (if applicable); driveway slope; north arrow; location of all driveways and site entrances.
- Grading/Drainage Plan: tops & toes of slopes; grade/pad elevations, ground slope drainage scheme & topographical details; retaining walls & drainage systems.
- Architectural Plans: (indicate scale); exterior building elevations; floor plan identifying use of structure; dimensions of garage and parking stall(s); location of water heater and other fixed utilities; building sections; details of all fire-rated assemblies; stairway, handrail & guardrail details; flashing details; roof covering specifications; exterior wall covering specifications, color, etc.
- Structural Plans: (indicate scale); footing/foundation plan; floor framing plan; roof framing plan; structural frame details; manufactured truss diagrams stamped & signed by design engineer (including ID #'s and splice & connection details); structural material specifications; etc.
- Electrical Plans: complete electrical plans which identify the location and capacity of the main site service panel and all sub panels and show the location of all receptacles, switches, lighting fixtures, etc.
- Plumbing Plans & Mechanical Plans: if proposed, provide complete plans sufficient to show the size and location of all plumbing & mechanical fixtures, appliances, piping, tubing, venting, etc.; indicate whether appliances are gas-operated, electric, or otherwise; etc.
- CALCULATIONS - 2 SETS: structural wind load design factor is 85 M.P.H. - exposure "C"; seismic design category D or E (site specific).