The Neighborhood Preservation Inspector will assist you in any way possible, even if the issue requires a referral to a different department or agency.
Neighborhood Preservation Inspector
(925) 973-2590 or email@example.com
(925) 973-2589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Duties and services of the Neighborhood Preservation Inspector:
- Respond to citizen inquiries, ideas and viewpoints by investigating alleged violations of the City Municipal Code, Zoning Code and other related laws.
- Initially, seek voluntary compliance if there is no immediate life and safety danger.
- Actively pursue compliance when violations of the City Municipal or Zoning Code exist through administrative, civil or criminal remedies.
- Coordinate with other agencies for cross-jurisdictional violations.
Strategies to preserve the quality of life in the City of San Ramon:
- Quality environment: Preserve the community's quality of life through enforcement of the City's Municipal & Zoning Codes.
- Excellence: Provide ongoing learning and continuous improvement into the way we do business.
- Partnership: Create new ways of solving community problems through which the City, residents, business people and community groups each take active responsibility for active participation.
Consequences of Non-Compliance:
The San Ramon Municipal & Zoning Codes are designed to ensure that the health, safety, and general welfare of residents and the business community will not be compromised. Consequences for failing to comply with the City Codes may include a Courtesy Warning, Correction Notice, Stop Work Order, Administrative Hearing, Citation or Civil Injunction.
How you can help
If you are considering making changes in land use or structures, you should be aware of any regulations or laws that may effect your project. If you are unsure about a particular City Municipal or Zoning Code requirement, please contact the Planning Department at (925) 973-2560 or the Building and Safety Services at (925) 973-2580.
Who do I Call?
|Graffiti Abatement Hotline