For emergency situations that threaten life or property and demand immediate attention,
please call 911
The Neighborhood Preservation Inspector is usually available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Neighborhood Preservation Inspector
Report hazards or notify us about any of the following:
- Abandoned or inoperative vehicles in the front setbacks of residential or commercial land use.
- Vehicle parking on landscape surfaces in the front yard of residential areas.
- Illegal construction or occupancy.
- Substandard housing conditions.
- Drainage problems.
- Sign ordinance violations.
- Businesses operating without a City of San Ramon Business License.
- Encroachments into the right-of ways.
- Unsanitary or unsafe premises.
Here are some instructions on how to assist us when a problem or nuisance may exist…
- Specify the problem or nuisance.
- Provide the exact location.
- Street name & number
- If there is no address, provide the location of the property and nearest cross streets
- Provide a specific description. Examples:
- Vehicle license number, make, model, type color, etc…
- Type of debris, auto parts, garbage, appliances, etc…