Planning Commission Minutes
MINUTES OF THE
Present: Comms. Kerger, Viers, Sachs, and Chair O’Loane
Staff: Phil Wong, Planning Director; Patricia Edwards, City Clerk; Lieutenant Gresham;
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. SPECIAL ITEMS ANNOUNCEMENTS
Patricia Edwards City Clerk Performed the Swearing in of new Commissioner Eric Wallis.
5. PUBLIC COMMENTS OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
6. ADDITIONS AND REVISIONS
7. CONSENT CALENDAR
8. CONVENE TO CLOSED SESSION: PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE§ 54957 TO INTERVIEW THE APPLICANTS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE.
9. PLANNING COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION
9.1 Transportation Advisory Committee Appointment.
Chair O’Loane stated the votes will be tallied and the recommendation would be announced the City Council meeting. Chair O’Loane further stated the Planning Commission was impressed with all three candidates and hopes that those not selected continue to pursue serving on other committees in the City
10. ADJOURNMENT TO THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER AT 2222 CAMINO RAMON, SAN RAMON.
Respectively Submitted, Luisa Willnecker