Planning Commission Minutes
MINUTES OF THE
A regular meeting of the Planning Commission for the City of San Ramon was called to order by Chair Viers at 7:00 p.m., on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 in the Council Chambers 2222 Camino Ramon, San Ramon.
Present: Commissioners: Benedetti, Kerger, Sachs, Vice Chair Wallis, Chair Viers
Staff: Phil Wong, Planning Director; Debbie Chamberlain, Division Manager; Ryan Driscoll, Assistant Planner; Bob Saxe, Interim City Attorney; Luisa Amerigo, Recording Secretary
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: At this time, those in the audience are encouraged to address the Planning Commission on any item not already included in tonight’s agenda. If possible, comments should not exceed five (5) minutes.
5. ADDITIONS AND REVISIONS
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
It was moved by Planning Commissioner Benedetti and seconded by Commissioner Kerger that the Planning Commission adopt the Consent Calendar.
7. CONTINUED ITEMS AFTER CLOSING OF PUBLIC HEARING –None-
8. CONTINUED ITEMS – OPEN PUBLIC HEARING - None -
9. PUBLIC HEARING – NEW ITEMS – None -
10. NON-PUBLIC HEARING ACTION ITEMS
10.1 2257 San Ramon Valley Boulevard Development Public Art Feature. Staff Report by: Ryan Driscoll, Assistant Planner.
10.2 Review of the City of San Ramon’s Draft Fiscal Year 2013/2014 through Fiscal Year 2017/2018 Capital Improvement Program (CIP) for General Plan Conformance. Staff Report by: Amy Amiri, Senior CIP Administrative Analyst.
11. STUDY SESSION/COMMISSIONER LIAISON REPORT AND INTEREST ITEMS/STAFF REPORTS.