Planning Commission Minutes
MINUTES OF THE
June 4, 2013
A regular meeting of the Planning Commission for the City of San Ramon was called to order by Chair Viers at 7:00 p.m., on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 in the Council Chambers 2222 Camino Ramon, San Ramon.
Present: Commissioners: Benedetti, Kerger, Sachs, Vice Chair Wallis, Chair Viers
Staff: Debbie Chamberlain, Division Manager; Lisa Bobadilla, Division Manager; Amy Sekhon, Recording Secretary
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: At this time, those in the audience are encouraged to address the Planning Commission on any item not already included in tonight’s agenda. If possible, comments should not exceed five (5) minutes.
Robert Klinger, San Ramon resident, made comments regarding the Faria Preserve Project.
5. ADDITIONS AND REVISIONS
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
6.1 Minutes from the May 7, 2013. Approved as written.
7. CONTINUED ITEMS AFTER CLOSING OF PUBLIC HEARING –None-
9. PUBLIC HEARING – NEW ITEMS – None -
10. NON-PUBLIC HEARING ACTION ITEMS
10.1 Transportation Advisory Committee Interviews and Appointments
The Planning Commission interviewed two candidates for the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC), Bijal Patel and Robert DuPont and made the recommendation to appoint Bijal Patel and Robert DuPont to the Transportation Advisory Committee.Planning Commissioner Benedetti made the motion, and it was seconded by Planning Commissioner Kerger.
Lisa Bobadilla, Transportation Division Manager, stated that she would forward the Planning Commission’s recommendations to City Council. Ms. Bobadilla stated that the TAC Appointments will be announced at the June 11, 2013 City Council meeting.
11. STUDY SESSION/COMMISSIONER LIAISON REPORT AND INTEREST ITEMS/STAFF REPORTS.