Planning Commission Minutes
MINUTES OF THE
Present: Commissioners; Kerger, Marks, Viers, Vice Chair Benedetti, Chair Wallis
Staff: Phil Wong, Planning Director; Debbie Chamberlain, Division Manager; Cindy Yee, Associate Planner; Alicia Poon, Deputy City Attorney; Brian Bornstein, City Engineer; Luisa Amerigo, Recording Secretary
1.CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS OR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: At this time those in the audience are encouraged to address the Planning Commission on any item not already included in tonight’s agenda. If possible, comments should not exceed five (5) minutes.
5. ADDITIONS AND REVISIONS
6. CONSENT CALENDAR (Audio 2:10)
7. CONTINUED ITEMS AFTER CLOSING OF PUBLIC HEARING –None- (Audio 3:37)
8. CONTINUED ITEMS – OPEN PUBLIC HEARING
8.1 Revised Faria Preserve Project (VTM 9242) DPA 12-310-003, MJ 12-900-002, AR 200-046 and
Cindy Yee, Associate Planner gave a report and stated to facilitate the recirculation of the Mitigated Negative Declaration, staff recommends that the Planning Commission continue the public hearing to April 15,
Pat Toohey from Lafferty Communities provided a report on the church site and apartments.
Lee Rosenblatt from Carlson, Barbee and Gibson, Inc. answered questions related to the easement on the Swenson and Brar lots.
Chair Wallis opened the public comment.
Jim Gibbon San Ramon resident stated his opposition and that the Water Board would not approve the project.
Robert Klinger San Ramon resident stated his opposition to the project and asked if the Mitigated Negative Declaration would also be mailed to property owners.
Andy Mittler San Ramon Soccer stated he is in favor of the park site with lights as proposed.
Chair Wallis closed the public comment.
The motion was made by Planning Commissioner Kerger and seconded by Planning Commissioner Viers to continue to the Public Hearing to April 15, 2014.
AYES: Commissioners: Kerger, Viers, Marks, Vice Chair Benedetti, Chair Wallis
9. PUBLIC HEARING – NEW ITEMS – None – (Audio 1:13:39)
10. NON-PUBLIC HEARING ACTION ITEMS
11. STUDY SESSION/COMMISSIONER LIAISON REPORT AND INTEREST TERMS/STAFF REPORTS.
11.1 Liaison Assignments - Liaison Assignments were assigned.
12. ADJOURNMENT There being no further discussion Chair Wallis adjourned the meeting at 8:40 p.m. (Audio 1:15: 00)