Are you a middle school or high school student who has positively impacted the San Ramon Community? If so, then please apply for the City of San Ramon’s “Outstanding Teen Citizenship Award”.
The City of San Ramon’s Teen Council selects a high school or middle school citizen who has made a significant contribution toward enhancing the quality of life for residents of San Ramon during the past year.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
* All applicants must live within the San Ramon city limits.
* Applicants for middle school or high school Outstanding Teen Citizenship of the Year Award must be in 6th - 12th grade.
* Application should clearly depict the achievement, contribution, and impact made to the community by the applicant through voluntary service during the past year (information pertaining to prior years outside the time frame will not be considered during judging).
* All applicants must be able to attend the Teen Town Hall Meeting in April.
* Applications must follow the application process and submit a Letter of Recommendation.
Outstanding Teen Citizenship Award Application
Outstanding Teen Citizenship Award Flyer